Payments. Payment by credit card online
Our site is connected to Internet acquiring, and you can pay for the Service with a Visa or Mastercard bank card. After confirming the selected Product or service, a secure window will open with the payment page of the CloudPayments processing center, where you need to enter your bank card details. For additional authentication of the cardholder, the 3-D Secure protocol is used. If your Issuing Bank supports this technology, you will be redirected to its server for additional identification. For information about the rules and methods of additional identification, check with the Bank that issued your bank card.
The online payment service is carried out in accordance with the rules of the Visa and MasterCard international payment systems on the principles of confidentiality and security of making a payment, for this, the most up-to-date methods of verification, encryption and data transmission through closed communication channels are used. Bank card details are entered in a secure window on the CloudPayments payment page.
In the fields on the payment page, you need to enter the card number, the name of the cardholder, the expiration date of the card, a three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA or CVC2 for MasterCard). All the necessary data is displayed on the surface of the bank card.
CVV2/CVC2 is a three-digit security code found on the back of the card.
Further, in the same window, the page of your issuing bank will open for entering a 3-D Secure code. If you do not have static 3-D Secure configured, it will be sent to your phone number via SMS. If the 3-D Secure code did not come to you, then you should contact your issuing bank.
3-D Secure is the most modern technology for ensuring the security of card payments on the Internet. Allows you to unambiguously identify the authenticity of the cardholder performing the transaction, and to minimize the risk of fraudulent card transactions.Security Guarantees
The CloudPayments processing center protects and processes your bank card data according to the PCI DSS 3.0 security standard. Information is transferred to the payment gateway using SSL encryption technology. Further transmission of information takes place through closed banking networks with the highest level of reliability. CloudPayments does not share your card details with us or other third parties. For additional authentication of the cardholder, the 3-D Secure protocol is used.
If you have any questions about a completed payment, you can contact the customer support service of the payment service by e-mail [email protected]
.Online payment security
The personal information you provide (name, address, phone, e-mail, credit card number) is confidential and is not subject to disclosure. Your credit card details are transmitted only in encrypted form and are not stored on our Web server.
We recommend that you check that your browser is secure enough to make payments online, at special page
The security of processing Internet payments is guaranteed by CloudPayments Kazakhstan LLP. All transactions with payment cards take place in accordance with the requirements of VISA International, MasterCard and other payment systems. When transferring information, specialized security technologies for online card payments are used, data processing is carried out on a secure high-tech server of the processing company.Paying with payment cards is safe because:
- The authorization system guarantees the buyer that the payment details of his payment card (number, expiration date, CVV2/CVC2) will not fall into the hands of fraudsters, since this data is not stored on the authorization server and cannot be stolen.
- The buyer enters his payment details directly in the CloudPayments authorization system, and not on the website of the online store, therefore, the payment details of the buyer's card will not be available to third parties.
The representative of the Transport Company contacts the Client (Recipient) to clarify the time of delivery of the Goods.
- The Customer undertakes to accept the Order within the agreed delivery time.
- Delivery of the Goods is carried out by CDEK by land, air, sea and river transport (hereinafter referred to as the Transport Company, Courier Service). The costs of delivery of the Goods shall be borne by the Customer. The transfer of the Goods to the Transport Company for delivery to the Client is carried out only after the receipt of the full cost of the Goods on the account of the Contractor.
- At the request of the Client, delivery can be carried out to a third party (Recipient). The Client undertakes to inform the Contractor about this at the time of placing the order in the "Comments" column indicating the full name, address, telephone number for communication.
- Delivery of the Goods is carried out personally in the hands of the Client (Recipient) or a person authorized by him at the address specified by the Client in the Order.
The representative of the Transport Company has the right to consider the person accepting the order on behalf of the Client (Recipient) at the specified address as duly authorized without providing a power of attorney and an identity document.
- Upon receipt of the Goods, the Client (Recipient) has the right to open the parcel and check its contents. Fitting, as well as the return of the Goods that did not fit to the transport service employee are not provided.
- Simultaneously with the transfer of the Goods, a representative of the transport company submits an online check or other document confirming payment for the Goods, a consignment note, all information about the goods, warranties, a memo on product care (hereinafter referred to as the Product Information), Information on the procedure and terms for returning the Goods (the “Accompanying documents”) (may be packed with the Goods).
- By signing the document on receipt of the Goods, the Client (Recipient) confirms the integrity of the packaging, the proper condition of the Goods, and the receipt of the Accompanying documents.
- In the absence of the Client (Recipient), their representatives at the place of receipt of the Goods at the agreed time, refusal to deliver (before opening the package), the representative of the transport service returns the Goods to the Contractor. The Contractor returns to the Client the funds paid for the Goods, minus the Contractor's costs for the delivery and return of the Goods. Refunds are made no later than five banking days from the date of receipt of the returned Goods by the Contractor.
- Ownership of the Goods, the risk of its accidental loss or damage passes to the Client (Recipient) at the time of acceptance of the Goods. Confirmation of the transfer of ownership of the Goods is the signature of the Client (Recipient) on the invoice issued by the Contractor or the Courier Service / Transport Service.
When making an online payment using payment cards, cash refunds are not allowed. The return procedure is governed by the rules of international payment systems:
- The consumer has the right to refuse the goods at any time before its transfer; after the transfer of the goods, the refusal must be issued within 14 days;
- Return of goods of good quality is possible if its presentation, consumer properties, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified goods are preserved;
- The consumer does not have the right to refuse goods of good quality, having individually defined properties, if the specified goods can be used exclusively by the person acquiring it;
- In case of refusal of the goods by the consumer, the seller must return to him the amount of money paid by the consumer no later than ten days from the date the consumer presents the relevant demand.
To return funds to a bank card, you must fill out the “Application for the return of funds”, which is sent at the request of the company to the email address, and send it along with a copy of an identity document to the address [email protected]
Refunds will be made to the bank card within ___ business day from the date of receipt of the "Application for the return of funds" by the Company.
To return funds for operations carried out with errors, you must apply with a written application and attach a copy of an identity document and checks / receipts confirming the erroneous write-off. This application must be sent to [email protected]
The refund amount will be equal to the purchase amount. The term for consideration of the Application and the return of funds begins to be calculated from the moment the Company receives the Application and is calculated in working days, excluding holidays/weekends.Cases of refusal to make a payment:
- the bank card is not intended for making payments via the Internet, which can be found out by contacting your Issuing Bank;
- there are not enough funds to pay on a bank card. You can find out more about the availability of funds on a payment card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
- bank card details are entered incorrectly;
- the bank card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (this is the month and year until which the card is valid). You can find out more about the validity period of the card by contacting the issuing bank.
For payment by credit card and other issues related to the operation of the site, you can contact the following numbers: +7 708 182 11 50.Confidentiality1. Definitions
Internet project www.tayyab.kz
(the “URL”, "we") takes the privacy of its customers and site visitors seriously www.tayyab.kz
(the “you”, “site visitors”). We call personalized information containing personal data (for example: full name, login or company name) of the site visitor, as well as information about the actions you perform on the URL site. (for example: ordering a site visitor with his contact information). We call anonymous data that cannot be uniquely identified with a specific website visitor (for example: website traffic statistics).2. Use of information
We use the personalized information of a specific site visitor solely to provide him with high-quality services and their accounting. We do not disclose the personalized data of some visitors to the URL site to other site visitors. We never publish personalized information in the public domain and do not transfer it to third parties. The only exceptions are situations where the provision of such information to authorized state bodies is prescribed by the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. We publish and distribute only reports based on the collected anonymous data. At the same time, the reports do not contain information by which it would be possible to identify the personalized data of service users. We also use anonymous data for internal analysis, the purpose of which is to develop URL products and services.3. Links
may contain links to other websites not related to our company and owned by third parties. We are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information posted on third-party sites, and we do not undertake any obligation to maintain the confidentiality of information left by you on such sites.4. Limitation of Liability
and all information contained therein is provided "as it is" without warranty of any kind. We are not responsible for adverse consequences, as well as for any losses caused due to restriction of access to the URL site or as a result of visiting the site and using the information posted on it.5. Contacts
For questions regarding this policy, please contact [email protected]Legal entity of Tayyab:
Private company "Tayyab Central Asia Ltd"
Address: Republic of Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan, 55/20 Mangilik Yel ave., C4.1 block, 127 office
BIC KSNVKZKA in Bank Freedom Finance Kazakhstan JSC